NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN.OPEN ONLY TO LEGAL RESIDENTS OF THE 50 UNITED STATES, INCLUDING THE DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA, WHO ARE 18 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER AS OF DATE OF ENTRY. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW.
1. PROMOTION PERIOD: The Sweepstakes (hereinafter the "Sweepstakes") begins at 7:00 AM PST on 3/15/2013 and ends at 11:59 PM PST on 3/17/2013 ("Promotion Period").
2. HOW TO ENTER: There is one method to enter the Sweepstakes. Visit www.stockyards.com during the Promotion Period and make a purchase using 10% off promo code: LUCK on orders $75 or more and you will be automatically entered. To enter without making a purchase click on (https://www.facebook.com/StockYardsChicago) and hit "Like" . Limit one entry per person, per email address, per day. Use of computer programs and/or other automated devices to enter Sweepstakes is prohibited. Limit one entry per person, per email address, per day. Normal Internet access and usage charges imposed by your on-line service will apply. Use of computer programs and/or other automated devices to enter Sweepstakes is prohibited. Normal Internet access and usage charges imposed by your on-line service will apply.
3. PRIZES AND APPROXIMATE RETAIL VALUES (“ARV”): Three (3) Prizes: Each winner will receive a two (2) USDA Choice Rib eye steaks (Product Code 2565, ARV $29.95 USD). Total ARV of all prizes $89.85 USD.
4. WINNER SELECTION: Winners will be selected in a random drawing from among all eligible entries received during the Promotion Period. Drawing will be conducted on or about 3/19/2013, by a representative of Sponsor, whose decisions are final on all matters relating to this Sweepstakes. Odds of winning are dependent upon the number of eligible entries received. Prizes will be awarded and potential winners will be notified by mail and/or e-mail. Prizes are nontransferable and no cash substitution is allowed except by the Sponsor, who reserves the right to award prizes of equal or greater value if advertised prizes are unavailable. Limit one prize per entrant.
5. GENERAL RULES: Taxes, related to the prizes are the winners’ sole responsibility, if applicable. Prize winners may be required to execute and return an affidavit of eligibility and liability/publicity release (where legal) within three (3) days of notification attempt or prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner selected. Return of any prize or prize notification as undeliverable may result in disqualification and alternate selection. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission to use winner’s name, likeness, and biographical information for promotional purposes without further compensation except where prohibited by law. By entering, entrant accepts and agrees to be bound by these OFFICIAL RULES and winners release Sponsor, and their subsidiaries, affiliates, directors, officers, employees, agents and all others associated with the development and execution of the Sweepstakes from any and all liability for damages, losses or injury resulting from participation in the Sweepstakes or acceptance or use of prize. Entries through a purchase will be declared to be made by the Purchaser of record and Entry by email will be deemed made by the authorized account holder. "Authorized account holder" is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an e-mail address by an Internet Access provider, Online Service provider, or other organization (e.g., business or educational institution) that is responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address. Entries are subject to verification of eligibility and will be declared invalid if they are incomplete, falsified, altered or tampered with in any way. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual that tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or website; violates the OFFICIAL RULES; or acts in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person. Sponsor and its agencies are not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, misdirected or damaged entries due to mail service, weather, technical, hardware or software malfunctions, telephone failures of any kind, lost or unavailable network connections, or failed, incorrect, inaccurate, incomplete, garbled or delayed electronic communications, whether caused by the sender, by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in this Sweepstakes which may limit the ability to participate, or by any human error which may occur in the processing of the entries in this Sweepstakes. Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, terminate or modify the Sweepstakes if it is not capable of completion as planned, including for infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention or technical failures or corruption of any sort, and award prizes from eligible entries received prior to cancellation. Void where prohibited or restricted by law.
6. ELIGIBILITY: This Sweepstakes is open only to legal residents of the 50 United States, including the District of Columbia, but excluding the state of Utah who are 18 years of age or older as of date of entry. Employees and families of Great Foods LLC. ("Sponsor") their subsidiaries, divisions, affiliates and related companies, advertising and promotion agencies, and their immediate families are ineligible. All federal, state, and local laws and regulations apply.
7. WINNERS LIST: For the names of the winners, visit (/Affilates/Sweepstakes/LUCK--Promo-Code-/Winners) from 3/15/2013 through 5/30/2013
8. SPONSOR & ADMINITRATOR: The Sponsor and Administrator of this Sweepstakes are Great Foods LLC. 2457 W. North Avenue, Melrose Park, IL 60160.
9. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: NEITHER GREAT FOODS LLC., THEIR AGENTS, EMPLOYEES, PARENTS, SUBSIDIARIES, OR AFFILIATED COMPANIES, AS WELL AS, THEIR ADVERTISING AND PROMOTION AGENCIES SHALL HAVE ANY LIABILITY FOR ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, LOSS OF OPPORTUNITY OR GOODWILL. IN ALL EVENTS, THE SOLE MAXIMUM LIABILITY OF SPONSOR AND ITS AFFILIATES SHALL BE LIMITED TO THE ARV OF THE PRIZES SET FORTH HEREIN.
10. GOVERNING LAW & VENUE: THE NEW YORK COURTS (STATE & FEDERAL) SHALL HAVE SOLE JURISDICTION OF ANY CONTROVERSIES REGARDING THE PROMOTION AND THE LAWS OF THE STATE OF NEW YORK SHALL GOVERN THE SAME. EACH ENTRANT WAIVES ANY AND ALL OBJECTIONS TO JURISDICTION AND HEREBY IRREVOCABLY SUBMITS TO THE VENUE OF THOSE COURTS WITHIN THE COUNTIES OF NASSAU AND SUFFOLK COUNTY, NEW YORK.
© 2013 Great Foods LLC.
Orders containing wine are fulfilled under the licensees of WTN Cellars, winetasting.com or instate licensee and are subject to applicable wine taxes. Must be 21 years or older to purchase wine.