Baby Back Ribs Cooking Guide
ITEM# 4155 Uncooked
Thaw* product on a dish in the refrigerator.
1. Preheat oven to 375°F.
2. Season ribs with salt, pepper, garlic, barbecue spices and brown sugar.
3. Place ribs on top of sliced onions in a roasting pan with 2-inch-high edges and fill with ½ inch of water or beer.
4. Cover loosely with foil and cook 30 minutes.
5. Reduce temperature to 325°F and continue cooking 60 minutes. The ribs are finished when they are fork-tender.**
6. Brush with sauce and glaze and broil until sauce is sticky.
1. Preheat grill to medium-low.
2. Grill bone-side down 20-25 minutes.
3. Turn ribs and brush with sauce.
4. Grill until they are fork-tender, 45-60 minutes.**
5. Brush with sauce and serve.
Remove thawed product from the refrigerator 30 minutes before cooking.
Orders containing wine are fulfilled under the licensees of WTN Cellars, winetasting.com or instate licensee and are subject to applicable wine taxes. Must be 21 years or older to purchase wine.