ITEM# 4155 Uncooked
Thaw* product on a dish in the refrigerator.
1. Preheat oven to 375°F.
2. Season ribs with salt, pepper, garlic, barbecue spices and brown sugar.
3. Place ribs on top of sliced onions in a roasting pan with 2-inch-high edges and fill with ½ inch of water or beer.
4. Cover loosely with foil and cook 30 minutes.
5. Reduce temperature to 325°F and continue cooking 60 minutes. The ribs are finished when they are fork-tender.**
6. Brush with sauce and glaze and broil until sauce is sticky.
1. Preheat grill to medium-low.
2. Grill bone-side down 20-25 minutes.
3. Turn ribs and brush with sauce.
4. Grill until they are fork-tender, 45-60 minutes.**
5. Brush with sauce and serve.
Remove thawed product from the refrigerator 30 minutes before cooking.
© Copyright 2015 Stock Yards | © 2015, Harry and David, LLC. All rights reserved. Stock Yards is a trademark of and is used under license from US Foods, Inc. Website material may not be copied, reproduced, published, broadcast, rewritten, or distributed in any way.