- Steaks & Chops Recipes
- Veal & Lamb Recipes
- Roasts Recipes
- Sea Food Recipes
- Pork & Poultry Recipes
- Burgers, Ribs, & Hot Dogs Recipes
- Appetizers, Sides, & Desserts Recipes
Pork Chops with Herb Creamed Corn Recipe
|1 tablespoon olive or canola oil||2 Cloves garlic, finely chopped|
|4-6 Bone-in Pork Chops Item# 4240||4-6 ears fresh corn on the cob scraped from the cobs (1 ear per person) or 1 16oz bag of frozen kernels, defrosted, about 3 cups|
|Salt & Pepper||1 Cup diced baby potatoes, about 6|
|3 Tablespoons butter||1/2 Cup finely chopped fresh herbs, parsley, dill and chives|
|1 Small Onion, finely Chopped||1/4 Cup of sour cream|
1. Heat oven to 325 degrees fahrenheit with a baking sheet positioned on center rack.
2. Heat a cast-iron skillet or other heavy pan over medium-high heat with a turn of the pan of oil.
3. Season chops with salt and pepper, and brown well on both sides and the edges of bone or any exposed fat. Transfer to baking sheet in oven to cook through, 5-6 minutes more.
4. Add butter to the same pan and add onion and garlic; season with salt and pepper, and reduce heat a bit. Add potatoes and stir 5 minutes.
Add half of the corn. Kernels to the pan and the pure thin and cook the other half of the corn. Add herbs as well. Just before serving, add the sour cream & serve the chops on a plate topped with the creamed corn.
Orders containing wine are fulfilled under the licensees of WTN Cellars, winetasting.com or instate licensee and are subject to applicable wine taxes. Must be 21 years or older to purchase wine.