ITEM# 8000 or 8004
1 OR 2 LOBSTER TAILS SERVE 1
Thaw* product on a dish in the refrigerator.
1. Bring 2-4 quarts of water to a boil.
2. Add Old Bay Seafood Seasoning
3. Add lobster and simmer until opaque in center, 8-12 minutes depending on weight.
4. Serve hot as an entrée or cool and shelled for other recipes.
2-4 lobster tails
8 tablespoons Butter melted
1 clove garlic, minced
juice of 1 lemon
1. Split tails in two, length-wise with kitchen shears, keeping the meat in the half shells.
2. Combine butter, garlic and lemon.
3. Lightly brush meat with butter mixture.
4. Sear meat-side down on medium-hot grill for 3 minutes. Turn and grill shell-side down until lobster meat turns opaque white but not dry, 5-12 minutes depending on weight.
5. Brush meat again with butter mixture and serve.
© Copyright 2016 Stock Yards | © 2015, Harry and David, LLC. All rights reserved. Stock Yards is a trademark of and is used under license from US Foods, Inc. Website material may not be copied, reproduced, published, broadcast, rewritten, or distributed in any way.