- Steaks & Chops Recipes
- Veal & Lamb Recipes
- Roasts Recipes
- Sea Food Recipes
- Pork & Poultry Recipes
- Burgers, Ribs, & Hot Dogs Recipes
- Appetizers, Sides, & Desserts Recipes
Lobster Tail Cooking Guide
ITEM# 8000 or 8004
1 OR 2 LOBSTER TAILS SERVE 1
Thaw* product on a dish in the refrigerator.
1. Bring 2-4 quarts of water to a boil.
2. Add Old Bay Seafood Seasoning
3. Add lobster and simmer until opaque in center, 8-12 minutes depending on weight.
4. Serve hot as an entrée or cool and shelled for other recipes.
2-4 lobster tails
8 tablespoons Butter melted
1 clove garlic, minced
juice of 1 lemon
1. Split tails in two, length-wise with kitchen shears, keeping the meat in the half shells.
2. Combine butter, garlic and lemon.
3. Lightly brush meat with butter mixture.
4. Sear meat-side down on medium-hot grill for 3 minutes. Turn and grill shell-side down until lobster meat turns opaque white but not dry, 5-12 minutes depending on weight.
5. Brush meat again with butter mixture and serve.
Orders containing wine are fulfilled under the licensees of WTN Cellars, winetasting.com or instate licensee and are subject to applicable wine taxes. Must be 21 years or older to purchase wine.