- Steaks & Chops Recipes
- Veal & Lamb Recipes
- Roasts Recipes
- Sea Food Recipes
- Pork & Poultry Recipes
- Burgers, Ribs, & Hot Dogs Recipes
- Appetizers, Sides, & Desserts Recipes
Salmon or Halibut Recipe
|2 cups pranko breadcrumbs||Salt and pepper|
|1 cup grated Parmigiano||Halibut Filet SY Item#8009|
|Reggiano cheese||Salmon SY Item#8028|
1. Pre-heat the oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit. Set an oven rack in middle of the oven.
2. In a shallow mixing bowl, combine the breadcrumbs and cheese; season with salt and pepper.
3. Place the Halibut or Salmon on a wire rack set on top of a baking sheet. Slather the top side with one batch of Roasted Garlic Aioli and top with the breadcrumb mixture.
4. Bake for 15-20 minutes, or until cooked through and the breadcrumbs are brown and crispy.
5. Serve with lemon wedges.
Orders containing wine are fulfilled under the licensees of WTN Cellars, winetasting.com or instate licensee and are subject to applicable wine taxes. Must be 21 years or older to purchase wine.