- Steaks & Chops Recipes
- Rib Eye Steaks With a Soy & Ginger Marinade
- Filet Mignon With Onions
- Ribeye Cooking Guide
- Filet Mignon Cooking Guide
- London Broil Recipe
- Skirt Steak Fajita Recipe
- Irish Beef Stew Recipe
- Bone-In Rib Chops w/ Mushroom Sauce Recipe
- Beef shish Kabob with Marinade recipe
- Beer-Marinated Grilled Skirt Steak Recipe
- Pecan-Crusted Skirt Steak Recipe
- Grilled Cola Skirt Steak Taco Recipe
- Bone in Filet w/ Onions and Blue Cheese Butter
- Veal & Lamb Recipes
- Roasts Recipes
- Sea Food Recipes
- Pork & Poultry Recipes
- Burgers, Ribs, & Hot Dogs Recipes
- Appetizers, Sides, & Desserts Recipes
Beef shish Kabob with Marinade recipe
ITEM 2362 Tenderlion Cubes 36/ 1-1.5 oz.
1/8 Tablespoon Pepper
½ Cup Oil
½ tsp Worcestershire Sauce
½ Cup Red Wine
3 Tablespoons Catsup
½ tsp Salt
2 Tablespoons Tarragon
1. Mix all ingredients.
2. Marinade beef for an hour( long for a stronger flavor).
3. Thread on skewers with small onions, mushroom caps, and cherry tomato or any other vegetable or fruit( pineapple).Grill until done.
Orders containing wine are fulfilled under the licensees of WTN Cellars, winetasting.com or instate licensee and are subject to applicable wine taxes. Must be 21 years or older to purchase wine.