- Steaks & Chops Recipes
- Rib Eye Steaks With a Soy & Ginger Marinade
- Filet Mignon With Onions
- Ribeye Cooking Guide
- Filet Mignon Cooking Guide
- London Broil Recipe
- Skirt Steak Fajita Recipe
- Irish Beef Stew Recipe
- Bone-In Rib Chops w/ Mushroom Sauce Recipe
- Beef shish Kabob with Marinade recipe
- Beer-Marinated Grilled Skirt Steak Recipe
- Pecan-Crusted Skirt Steak Recipe
- Grilled Cola Skirt Steak Taco Recipe
- Bone in Filet w/ Onions and Blue Cheese Butter
- Grilled Skirt Steak Pinwheel Style and Roasted Broccoli
- Hungarian Goulash Recipe
- Rolled Skirt Steak with Mint Pesto Recipe
- Skirt Steak Tacos w/ Grilled Pineapple Recipe
- Veal & Lamb Recipes
- Roasts Recipes
- Sea Food Recipes
- Pork & Poultry Recipes
- Burgers, Ribs, & Hot Dogs Recipes
- Appetizers, Sides, & Desserts Recipes
Beer-Marinated Grilled Skirt Steak Recipe
|1 orange, thinly sliced with peel||Kosher salt and fresh ground black pepper|
|1/2 onion, thinly sliced||1 cup light-colored beer (preferably larger style)|
|4 garlic cloves, halved and smashed||1/2 cup soy sauce|
|6/8oz skirt steak item#2821|
1. In a wide, shallow glass baking dish, scatter half of the orange slices, half of the onion slices and half of the garli pieces on the bottom of the dish.
2. Sprinkle the steak all over with salt and pepper and put in the dish on top of the orange and onion slices.
3. Scatter the remaining orange, onion and garlic over the steak and pour in the beer and soy sauce.
4. Cover with plastic wrap and marinate for 1 hour at room temperature or up to overnight in the refrigerator.
5. Prepare a barbeque on medium-high heat or preheat a broiler. Remove the meat from the marinade and discard the marinade. Grill the steak to desired doneness, about 4 minutes per side for medium-rare. Serve as desired.
Orders containing wine are fulfilled under the licensees of WTN Cellars, winetasting.com or instate licensee and are subject to applicable wine taxes. Must be 21 years or older to purchase wine.