|1 orange, thinly sliced with peel||Kosher salt and fresh ground black pepper|
|1/2 onion, thinly sliced||1 cup light-colored beer (preferably larger style)|
|4 garlic cloves, halved and smashed||1/2 cup soy sauce|
|6/8oz skirt steak item#2821|
1. In a wide, shallow glass baking dish, scatter half of the orange slices, half of the onion slices and half of the garli pieces on the bottom of the dish.
2. Sprinkle the steak all over with salt and pepper and put in the dish on top of the orange and onion slices.
3. Scatter the remaining orange, onion and garlic over the steak and pour in the beer and soy sauce.
4. Cover with plastic wrap and marinate for 1 hour at room temperature or up to overnight in the refrigerator.
5. Prepare a barbeque on medium-high heat or preheat a broiler. Remove the meat from the marinade and discard the marinade. Grill the steak to desired doneness, about 4 minutes per side for medium-rare. Serve as desired.
© Copyright 2016 Stock Yards | © 2015, Harry and David, LLC. All rights reserved. Stock Yards is a trademark of and is used under license from US Foods, Inc. Website material may not be copied, reproduced, published, broadcast, rewritten, or distributed in any way.