- Steaks & Chops Recipes
- Rib Eye Steaks With a Soy & Ginger Marinade
- Filet Mignon With Onions
- Ribeye Cooking Guide
- Filet Mignon Cooking Guide
- London Broil Recipe
- Skirt Steak Fajita Recipe
- Irish Beef Stew Recipe
- Bone-In Rib Chops w/ Mushroom Sauce Recipe
- Beef shish Kabob with Marinade recipe
- Beer-Marinated Grilled Skirt Steak Recipe
- Pecan-Crusted Skirt Steak Recipe
- Grilled Cola Skirt Steak Taco Recipe
- Bone in Filet w/ Onions and Blue Cheese Butter
- Grilled Skirt Steak Pinwheel Style and Roasted Broccoli
- Hungarian Goulash Recipe
- Rolled Skirt Steak with Mint Pesto Recipe
- Veal & Lamb Recipes
- Roasts Recipes
- Sea Food Recipes
- Pork & Poultry Recipes
- Burgers, Ribs, & Hot Dogs Recipes
- Appetizers, Sides, & Desserts Recipes
Bone-In Rib Chops w/ Mushroom Sauce Recipe
|3 tablespoons butter||1/2 cup red wine|
|8oz mixed wild mushrooms||3/4 cup low-sodium beef broth|
|4 Bone-In Chops at room temp. item#2580||2 teaspoons dijon mustard|
|1 large shallot, thinly sliced||1 teaspoon fresh thyme leaves|
1. In a large cast-iron skillet, 1 1/2 tablespoons butter over medium-high heat.
2. Add the mushrooms; cook, stirring, until browned, 6 to 7 minutes.
3. Transfer the mushrooms and juices to a plate.
4. Pat the chops dry; season with 1 tablespoon salt and 1/2 tablespoon pepper.
5. Add to the skillet and cook, turning once, until the chops are browned on both sides and firm to the touch, about 8 minutes.
6. Transfer the chops to plates; tent with foil to keep warm.
7. Add the shallot to the skillet and cook, scraping up any browned bits, until softened, 1 to 2 minutes.
8. Stir in the wine;boil until reduced by half, about 2 minutes.
9. Stir in the beef broth;boil until thickened slightly, about 2 minutes.
10. Stir in the mustard, thyme and remaining 1 1/2 tablespoons butter until melted.
11. Add the mushrooms back to the pan, turn off the heat and let sit until heated through, about 1 minute; season with salt and pepper.
12. Return the rib chops to the skillet and serve.
Orders containing wine are fulfilled under the licensees of WTN Cellars, winetasting.com or instate licensee and are subject to applicable wine taxes. Must be 21 years or older to purchase wine.