|3 tablespoons butter||1/2 cup red wine|
|8oz mixed wild mushrooms||3/4 cup low-sodium beef broth|
|4 Bone-In Chops at room temp. item#2580||2 teaspoons dijon mustard|
|1 large shallot, thinly sliced||1 teaspoon fresh thyme leaves|
1. In a large cast-iron skillet, 1 1/2 tablespoons butter over medium-high heat.
2. Add the mushrooms; cook, stirring, until browned, 6 to 7 minutes.
3. Transfer the mushrooms and juices to a plate.
4. Pat the chops dry; season with 1 tablespoon salt and 1/2 tablespoon pepper.
5. Add to the skillet and cook, turning once, until the chops are browned on both sides and firm to the touch, about 8 minutes.
6. Transfer the chops to plates; tent with foil to keep warm.
7. Add the shallot to the skillet and cook, scraping up any browned bits, until softened, 1 to 2 minutes.
8. Stir in the wine;boil until reduced by half, about 2 minutes.
9. Stir in the beef broth;boil until thickened slightly, about 2 minutes.
10. Stir in the mustard, thyme and remaining 1 1/2 tablespoons butter until melted.
11. Add the mushrooms back to the pan, turn off the heat and let sit until heated through, about 1 minute; season with salt and pepper.
12. Return the rib chops to the skillet and serve.
© Copyright 2016 Stock Yards | © 2015, Harry and David, LLC. All rights reserved. Stock Yards is a trademark of and is used under license from US Foods, Inc. Website material may not be copied, reproduced, published, broadcast, rewritten, or distributed in any way.