- Steaks & Chops Recipes
- Rib Eye Steaks With a Soy & Ginger Marinade
- Filet Mignon With Onions
- Ribeye Cooking Guide
- Filet Mignon Cooking Guide
- London Broil Recipe
- Skirt Steak Fajita Recipe
- Irish Beef Stew Recipe
- Bone-In Rib Chops w/ Mushroom Sauce Recipe
- Beef shish Kabob with Marinade recipe
- Beer-Marinated Grilled Skirt Steak Recipe
- Pecan-Crusted Skirt Steak Recipe
- Grilled Cola Skirt Steak Taco Recipe
- Bone in Filet w/ Onions and Blue Cheese Butter
- Grilled Skirt Steak Pinwheel Style and Roasted Broccoli
- Hungarian Goulash Recipe
- Rolled Skirt Steak with Mint Pesto Recipe
- Veal & Lamb Recipes
- Roasts Recipes
- Sea Food Recipes
- Pork & Poultry Recipes
- Burgers, Ribs, & Hot Dogs Recipes
- Appetizers, Sides, & Desserts Recipes
Grilled Cola Skirt Steak Taco Recipe
|1/2 cup cola||1 small onion, chopped|
|2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil||1/4 cup finely chopped cilantro|
|Juice of 2 limes, plus lime wedges for serving||2 jalapeno chiles, finely chopped|
|2 teaspoons chili powder||8 crisp taco shells|
|Salt||2 cups shredded slaw mix (from a 1-pound bag)|
|6 8oz skirt steak item#2821||1 avocado, cut into 8 lengthwise slices|
|2 tomatoes, finely chopped|
1. In a resealable plastic bag, combine the cola, olive oil, 2 tablespoons lime juice, the chili powder and 1 1/2 teaspoons salt.
2. Add the steak and let marinate at room temperature for about 30 minutes.
3. In a large bowl, toss together the tomatoes, onion, cilantro, jalapenos and remaining lime juice; season with salt.
4. Preheat the grill or grill pan to high.
5. Grill the steak, turning once, about 15 minutes for medium rare; let rest for 5 minutes. Thinly slice the steak againste the grain and toss with the tomato salsa.
6. Fill each taco shell with some slaw mix, an avocado slice and steak with salsa. Serve with the lime wedges.
Orders containing wine are fulfilled under the licensees of WTN Cellars, winetasting.com or instate licensee and are subject to applicable wine taxes. Must be 21 years or older to purchase wine.