- Steaks & Chops Recipes
- Rib Eye Steaks With a Soy & Ginger Marinade
- Filet Mignon With Onions
- Ribeye Cooking Guide
- Filet Mignon Cooking Guide
- London Broil Recipe
- Skirt Steak Fajita Recipe
- Irish Beef Stew Recipe
- Bone-In Rib Chops w/ Mushroom Sauce Recipe
- Beef shish Kabob with Marinade recipe
- Beer-Marinated Grilled Skirt Steak Recipe
- Pecan-Crusted Skirt Steak Recipe
- Grilled Cola Skirt Steak Taco Recipe
- Bone in Filet w/ Onions and Blue Cheese Butter
- Grilled Skirt Steak Pinwheel Style and Roasted Broccoli
- Hungarian Goulash Recipe
- Veal & Lamb Recipes
- Roasts Recipes
- Sea Food Recipes
- Pork & Poultry Recipes
- Burgers, Ribs, & Hot Dogs Recipes
- Appetizers, Sides, & Desserts Recipes
Irish Beef Stew Recipe
|3 Table spoons Olive Oil||1 large turnip or parsnip chopped|
|Tenderloin Cubes 36 1-1.5oz item#2362||1 cup dry red wine or dark beer|
|2 medium onions diced||1 cup beef broth|
|1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar||2 tablespoons tomatoe paste|
|1 large sweet potatoe peeled chunks||4 whole peppercorn|
|3 small yellow potatoes chunks||1 teaspoon rosemary|
|3 medium carrots peeled pieces||1/2 cup fresh basil or dry basil|
|2 large celery cut up||1 cup frozen peas|
1. Pat dry meat and season in salt, pepper.
2. In large dutch oven heat 1 tablespoon oil brown meat in small groupsto sear.
3. Remove meat set aside.
4. Heat 1 tablespoon oil in same dutch oven add onions cook stirring often 1-2 minutes then add rest of vegetables and tomato paste.
5. Cook 1-2 minutes.
6. Add wine or beer, broth and spices.
7. Cover and cook on stove low simmer or cook in a 325 degree oven about 2 hours. Before serving add frozen peas and basil.
Orders containing wine are fulfilled under the licensees of WTN Cellars, winetasting.com or instate licensee and are subject to applicable wine taxes. Must be 21 years or older to purchase wine.