|3 Table spoons Olive Oil||1 large turnip or parsnip chopped|
|Tenderloin Cubes 36 1-1.5oz item#2362||1 cup dry red wine or dark beer|
|2 medium onions diced||1 cup beef broth|
|1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar||2 tablespoons tomatoe paste|
|1 large sweet potatoe peeled chunks||4 whole peppercorn|
|3 small yellow potatoes chunks||1 teaspoon rosemary|
|3 medium carrots peeled pieces||1/2 cup fresh basil or dry basil|
|2 large celery cut up||1 cup frozen peas|
1. Pat dry meat and season in salt, pepper.
2. In large dutch oven heat 1 tablespoon oil brown meat in small groupsto sear.
3. Remove meat set aside.
4. Heat 1 tablespoon oil in same dutch oven add onions cook stirring often 1-2 minutes then add rest of vegetables and tomato paste.
5. Cook 1-2 minutes.
6. Add wine or beer, broth and spices.
7. Cover and cook on stove low simmer or cook in a 325 degree oven about 2 hours. Before serving add frozen peas and basil.
© Copyright 2016 Stock Yards | © 2015, Harry and David, LLC. All rights reserved. Stock Yards is a trademark of and is used under license from US Foods, Inc. Website material may not be copied, reproduced, published, broadcast, rewritten, or distributed in any way.