- Steaks & Chops Recipes
- Rib Eye Steaks With a Soy & Ginger Marinade
- Filet Mignon With Onions
- Ribeye Cooking Guide
- Filet Mignon Cooking Guide
- London Broil Recipe
- Skirt Steak Fajita Recipe
- Irish Beef Stew Recipe
- Bone-In Rib Chops w/ Mushroom Sauce Recipe
- Beef shish Kabob with Marinade recipe
- Beer-Marinated Grilled Skirt Steak Recipe
- Pecan-Crusted Skirt Steak Recipe
- Grilled Cola Skirt Steak Taco Recipe
- Bone in Filet w/ Onions and Blue Cheese Butter
- Veal & Lamb Recipes
- Roasts Recipes
- Sea Food Recipes
- Pork & Poultry Recipes
- Burgers, Ribs, & Hot Dogs Recipes
- Appetizers, Sides, & Desserts Recipes
Pecan-Crusted Skirt Steak Recipe
|1/2 tablespoon olive oil||2 tablespoons cold butter, cut into small pieces|
|6 8 oz skirt steak, trimmed item#2821||2 tablespoons honey|
|Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper||1-1/2 tablespoon roughly chopped fresh rosemary|
|3/4 cup pecan pieces|
1. Position an oven rack about 6 inches from the broiler and heat the broiler on high.
2. Line a large rimmed baking sheet with foil and grease the foil with the oil.
3. If necessary, cut the steak crosswise into pieces 8 to 10 inches long.
4. Arrange the steak on the baking sheet in a single layer and season with 1 tablespoon salt and 1/4 tablespoon pepper.
5. Put the pecans, butter,honey, rosemary, 1 tablespoon salt, and 1/4 tablespoon pepper in a food processor and pulse until well combined and the pecans are finely chopped.
6. Broil the steak until lightly browned, 3 to 4 minutes. Flip it and broil until it's cooked nearly to your liking, about 3 minutes more for medium rare.
7. Spread the pecan mixture over the steak, patting the mixture with the back of a spoon to help it adhere. Continue broiling until the pecan coating is toasted and fragrant, 1 to 2 minutes. Set the streak aside to rest for 5 minutes.
8. Thinly slice the steak against the grain and transfer to plates. If the pecan coating falls off the steak as you're slicing it, spoon it over the top.
Orders containing wine are fulfilled under the licensees of WTN Cellars, winetasting.com or instate licensee and are subject to applicable wine taxes. Must be 21 years or older to purchase wine.