- Steaks & Chops Recipes
- Rib Eye Steaks With a Soy & Ginger Marinade
- Filet Mignon With Onions
- Ribeye Cooking Guide
- Filet Mignon Cooking Guide
- London Broil Recipe
- Skirt Steak Fajita Recipe
- Irish Beef Stew Recipe
- Bone-In Rib Chops w/ Mushroom Sauce Recipe
- Beef shish Kabob with Marinade recipe
- Beer-Marinated Grilled Skirt Steak Recipe
- Pecan-Crusted Skirt Steak Recipe
- Grilled Cola Skirt Steak Taco Recipe
- Bone in Filet w/ Onions and Blue Cheese Butter
- Grilled Skirt Steak Pinwheel Style and Roasted Broccoli
- Hungarian Goulash Recipe
- Rolled Skirt Steak with Mint Pesto Recipe
- Veal & Lamb Recipes
- Roasts Recipes
- Sea Food Recipes
- Pork & Poultry Recipes
- Burgers, Ribs, & Hot Dogs Recipes
- Appetizers, Sides, & Desserts Recipes
Skirt Steak Fajita Recipe
|4 garlic cloves, mashed to a paste w/ 1 tsp salt||1 large sweet onion, julienned|
|1/4 cup fresh lime juice||1/4 cup cilantro|
|2 tablespoons olive oil||12 (8-inch) flour tortillas, warmed|
|4 8oz skirt steak Item#2821||Guacamole, tomato salsa, and sour cream as sides|
|3 orange, red and green peppers, julienned|
Directions Before Cooking:
1. Combine garlic paste, lime juice, cumin, and olive oil.
2. Place skirt steak, bell peppers, onion, and cilantre into marinade, cover and refrigerate at least 2 hours over night.
Directions During Cooking:
1. Preheat grill to high heat.
2. Remove skirt steak from marinade, shaking off liquid.
3. Hold onto marinade for the vegetables.
4. Preheat a heavy skillet to the smoking point.
5. Drain vegetables and cilantro, and quickly stir-fry over high heat until slightly charred and soft. Set aside.
6. Grill skirt steak over high heat quickly until mid-rare, about 2 minutes per side.
7. Slice meat into strips and serve immediately with warm tortillas, the seared pepper vegetable mix, guacamole, salsa, and sour cream.
Orders containing wine are fulfilled under the licensees of WTN Cellars, winetasting.com or instate licensee and are subject to applicable wine taxes. Must be 21 years or older to purchase wine.