- Steaks & Chops
- Veal & Lamb
- Seafood: Lobster Tails, Salmon & Crab
- Pork & Poultry: Turkey, Chicken, Ham
- Burgers, Ribs, & Hot Dogs
- Appetizers, Sides & Desserts
- Gourmet Collections & Clubs
- Corporate Gifts
- Thank You Gifts
- Wine & Food Pairings
Dragonia 2009 Old Vine Garnacha
Deep garnet violet color. White chocolate covered raspberry and tangerine aromas with a touch of menthol and mint and follow through on supple entry to a dry-yet-fruity medium-to-full body...
Garnacha: Second most widely planted grape in the world. High in alcohol, with strawberry, raspberry, peppery fruit and herb flavors. Often used in blending.