- Steaks & Chops
- Veal & Lamb
- Seafood: Lobster Tails, Salmon & Crab
- Pork & Poultry: Turkey, Chicken, Ham
- Burgers, Ribs, & Hot Dogs
- Appetizers, Sides & Desserts
- Gourmet Collections & Clubs
- Corporate Gifts
- Thank You Gifts
- Wine & Food Pairings
Smith & Hook 2009 Cabernet Sauvignon
This vintage lives up to Smith & Hook's legacy of great Cabernet Sauvignon. On the palate, this lush and textured wine expresses dense dark-berry flavors, baking spice and espresso, with dusty tannins, well-developed acidity and a lingering finish.
True to its ranch roots, this wine is a great match for red meat. Pair it with an elegant prime rib with rosemary jus, five-spice grilled lamb, or red wine-braised short ribs with herbed polenta.
Varietal Composition 88% Cabernet Sauvignon, 12% Merlot